Tribute to my past grand pa-pa

👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴
This is for my dear old grand pa-pa,may he live in the skies with his big farm with his horses,cows and pigs with happiness and grace for all of eternity. And may he remember how much he helped my mother through all of the times and fazes of her life with gratitude and accomplishment and even though you died before I was born,I still give you endless amounts of love for what you did for my family and what you would've done for me. Thank you and goodbye for now,grandpa.
👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴

Comments

  1. So nice! Best of luck to you in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tribute. I like your set up for the site as well. Hope you enjoy high school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts