It's Complicated

👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥
A complicated thing in my personal life is that i didn't know that my current father is actually my step-father and my other father had to leave my family after 4 years of being with me after i was born,and the worst part is that i don't remember him at all and iv'e only ever seen him in a photograph for all i can remember,but my step-father isn't bad at all he supports me and my mother through the best and the worst parts of my life and he even left the house he was living in which he lived with his best friend/brother to come be with us in our apartment (which i moved out of around 3-4 years ago) and has been with us ever since,and i'm glad that he is and will always be apart of my life.
👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥


Comments

  1. Sounds like a good man and father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stepfather is lucky to have you in his life. You're a good kid, Hector. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts