My Movie Review


Today I am going to review a great movie that i have personally like for about... 4 months I would say and that movie is not really a movie but more of a comedy special that was put on Netflix and DVD called ¨I´m Sorry For What I Said When I Was Hungry by Gabriel iglesias¨ and i really enjoy this movie because of the way he speaks and his laugh is definitely an interesting laugh if i do say but here are 5 reasons that i really enjoy what he does.

  1.  He tells hilarious jokes from many of his experiences.
  2. in his specials he sometimes says jokes from previous or other comedy tours to show us what other jokes he can tell and i love that about him.
  3. He adds his own sound effects when he tells some jokes as well and everyone is always in awe when he does and hes been doing this since he started his career.
  4. He is always so confident and always has a smile on his face when he goes onto stage and at the beginning of every special/show or even during a joke he praises others.
  5. He embraces his weight and how he looks though laughter and jokes and never makes fun of other people without their consent and always apologies after because that's the kind a guy he is.

Comments

  1. I love watching him ! He is such a funny guy !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts